Wednesday 6 January 2016

Personal Development


This morning I was reading a blog and the message really got me thinking.

"During the day, work an hour for yourself." At first, I thought, actually I am self employed. I gave up working for other people. Hence I do work for myself.

The message was not about what we are currently doing, but about personal development. Learn something new. Take up a hobby. Develop skills and interests that you already have. Which in turn may widen your appeal and potential opportunities for a new career, promotion, passive income and so forth.

I wake up about an hour earlier than my wife and quite often just watch TV. Will I use the extra hour to stretch and exercise, learn to program, learn a language...?. The opportunities are endless.

What will you do to better yourself?



No comments:

Post a Comment