Tuesday 29 January 2013

Whats your passion?

I have always been passionate about teaching, which has ultimately led me to set up my own business through my experiences in the classroom. When teaching finance, some of my students would suddenly panic as soon as the word finance was mentioned. This prompted me to create Fortune and Venture and now I am following a dream of mine which was always to own my own business. There is an idea in everybody, but you need passion and determination to succeed. This is true of anything. To be come really good at something, you have to be prepared to work hard. If you happen to like what you are doing, things become much easier. A great story about a 14 year old who didn't like his mothers cooking and decided he could do a better job. Read the article to find out what happened next. Article

No comments:

Post a Comment